Help us continue building arts within our community! Consider making a tax-deductible gift to the Art Center or ArtsEast–soon to be one in the same–before December 31, 2014!
Your contribution helps enable ArtsEast and Art Center’s classes for children and adults, exhibits, and cultural activities. It also supports our community’s Artists-in-Residence program in K-12 schools in rural Eastern Oregon, community choir, and symphonic band! We look forward to an excellent new year with lots more to come!
Want to maximize your tax-credit through a match to the Oregon Cultural Trust? You can learn more about this exciting option here!
Your contribution will support these programs, activities and events in 2015!
- Artists-in-Residence in K-12 schools across Eastern Oregon
- Community Arts Classes for Kids, Youth and Adults
- Bringing a minimum of 10 art exhibits
- Music Lessons for all ages
- Missoula Children’s Theatre
- Union County Children’s Choir
- Community Symphonic Band
- Grand Ronde Community Choir
- Music Performances
- Cultural Heritage Activities
- Building Restoration of the Carnegie Library